Mental Health Therapist
The purpose of this position is to provide diagnostic assessment, therapy, counseling, and support services for a diverse client population in both OMHC, IOP, and PHP settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing the Mental Health Assessment within the first 24 hours of treatment and one year after that using a broad range of assessment tools like SNAP, PHQ9, GAD7, and PTSD.
- Responsible for diagnosing and treating co-occurring mental health/substance use disorders.
- Responsible for conducting individual and/or group counseling services for all clients assigned.
- Responsible for the completion of the individual treatment plan on or before the client's 3rd visit and every 6 months after that.
- Responsible for participating in interdisciplinary treatment team meetings, other meetings as assigned, and working with community partners as needed.
- Responsible for collaboration of care between Substance Use, OMHC, and Medical department.
- Responsible for timely submission and satisfactory documentation of all treatment efforts and progress which adheres to standards and regulations as set forth by the agency, and the respective licensing board.
- Responsible for maintaining ethical standards per their licensing board.
- Responsible for performing services in a professional manner that is congruent with the mission and values of the company.
- Responsible for following all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality according to HIPPA.
- Responsible for abiding by all safety rules and regulations of the facility.
- Perform other clinical-related duties as assigned by the Clinical Director.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of one year experience with providing diagnostic assessment and therapy services in an OMHC, IOP, and PHP environment.
- We are accepting applications for the following disciplines: LCPC, LGPC, LMSW and LCSW-C. Recently licensed individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Maintain professional licensure and/or certification throughout employment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize company needs.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills to include Word (Google Docs), Excel, and Microsoft Office.
- Sitting for prolonged periods.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 25 pounds.
- Ability to climb a flight of stairs.
Option to work from home.